<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10171612\x26blogName\x3dHypebeast\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hypebeast.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hypebeast.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2666152197984144810', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hypebeast - Get the latest news on Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Bathing Ape Shoes and more!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Adidas 35th Anniversary Expression Series at Livestock!

Today at around 10:00am Livestock in Vancouver released the Adidas 35th Anniversary Expression Series. I was there at around 8am and luckily there was only a short line-up but as the time neared opening time, more and more people arrived. There were probably 35+ people in total at the end. The staff were pretty organized and efficient at giving us our sneakers. Sizes ran out quick! I was around 15th in line and people behind me didn't really get their sizes. I didn't get my Captain Tsubasas either. But I got 3 other pairs, the Adicolor, Upper Playground and Disney Goofy. In addition, Livestock sold their Livestock Adidas 35th Anniversary shirts which I didn't get because I ran out of money. Livestock also had a nice 35th Anniversary display at the front of their store.

I have detailed pictures of the Adicolors, Goofys and Upper Playground.

Click HERE for all pictures.

14 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous easy skateboarding tricks said...

Hi, I hope you dont mind me posting on your blog. I thought if you like skateboarding backpacks, you might be interested in taking a look at the site http://www.munkii.com. There is some pretty cool stuff there and they are adding a lot of stuff everyday. Anyway, hope you dont mind.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous weight loss resource said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a weight loss medication site/blog. It pretty much covers weight loss medication related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous weight loss program said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a weight loss information site/blog. It pretty much covers weight loss information related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger personalized pens said...

Good Day Kevin, you have a great blog here.

I will bookmark you.

I have a holliday promotional gifts site.
My site is very informative about holliday promotional gifts

Come and visit my site.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger personalized pens said...

Good Day Kevin, you have a great blog here.

I will bookmark you.

I have a custom imprinted promotional product site.
It pretty much covers custom imprinted promotional product

Come and check it out.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger personalized pens said...

Hello Kevin, nice content you have on your site.

I will come back and bookmark your site.

I have a logo promotional items site.
My Website is about logo promotional items

Come and visit my site too.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger personalized pens said...

Hello Kevin, you have a great blog here.

I will bookmark your blog and often come back.

I have a companies that sell promotional items site.
On this site I inform my customers about companies that sell promotional items

Come and visit also my site.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger promotional business gifts said...

Good Day Kevin, I saw your site and your content is very good.

I will bookmark you.

I have a custom imprinted promotional product site.
My Website is about custom imprinted promotional product

Come and check it out.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger promotional items said...

Hello Kevin, you have a great blog here and nice informations for your visitors.

I will bookmark you and come back.

I have a logo promotional items site.
My customers will find very detailed informations about logo promotional items

Come to visit my site.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏ don't drop a comment, however I looked at a few of the responses here "Adidas 35th Anniversary Expression Series at Livestock!". I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like some of these comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I'd like to fοllow yοu.
Would you list of everу οne of all your social ѕites likе уour
twitter feed, Facebοoκ page or linkеԁin
profіlе?

my pagе www.sfgate.com

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qualitу artiсles is the mаin to
attract the users to pаy a visіt the ωebsite, that's what this site is providing.

Feel free to visit my web page: V2 Cigs reviews

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality aгtiсleѕ iѕ the main tо attract the uѕers to
pаy a visit the webѕitе, that's what this site is providing.

Take a look at my web site - V2 Cigs reviews
My website - Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanκѕ , I have recently been looking foг іnformation
approximatеlу this topiс for agеs
and yours іs the bеst I've discovered till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

Feel free to visit my web-site; just click the following document

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My рartner and I stumbled oѵer hеre by a dіfferent web aԁdrеss and thought I may as well check things out.
І like whаt I ѕeе ѕo now i аm followіng you.
Lоοk forωard tο lоoking at your web page fоr а ѕecond time.


Here is my web-ѕitе; wiki-ins.ru

 

Post a Comment

<< Home