<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10171612\x26blogName\x3dHypebeast\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hypebeast.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hypebeast.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2666152197984144810', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hypebeast - Get the latest news on Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Bathing Ape Shoes and more!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Masterpiece x Bathing Ape Bapesta Force 1

Here are some brand new Masterpiece x Bathing Ape Bapesta collaboration. The color scheme of the shoe is adopted from the Jamaican flag. Even the tag on the tongue has a Jamaican flag. Not surprisingly, these Bapestas stick to their usual material of choice which is patent leather.


Masterpiece x Bathing Bapesta Pictures.

[Vintage Kicks]

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Need to fix the link but blogger.com is down.... need sleep as well... will fix when awake.... or just go to the site itself to view the pics. Sorry about the inconvience.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous t shirt logo designs said...

Hi Kevin thought I would just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about skateboard t shirts and I found this one on Masterpiece x Bathing Ape Bapesta Force 1. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more skateboard t shirts.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous skateboard apparel said...

Hi Kevin, Hope you don't mind me leaving a message on your blog. I came across this one as I am looking for details on skatewear and yours came up! It's weird because sometimes looking for skatewear I get blogs that are nothing like that - its a mad world we live in. Anyhoo, like your blog I'll come back again, if that's ok with you. See you

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous skateboard t shirts said...

Hi Kevin thought I would just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about boys t shirts and I found this one on Masterpiece x Bathing Ape Bapesta Force 1. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more boys t shirts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home